The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Communications Business Partner to support our Infrastructure Directorate.
You’ll be working on some exciting projects aiming to improve sustainable transport choices for residents in the region.
Your key responsibilities would focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Leading proactive communications activity to support the delivery of high-profile strategic plans and infrastructure projects
- Using a range of channels to manage the delivery of the communications and engagement increasing the reach and raising the profile of the Combined Authority’s activities
- Providing communications advice, support and providing briefings for senior leaders
We’re looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, able to think flexibility and write confidently.
Are you someone who can provide strategic oversight but roll your sleeves up and deliver compelling communications?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. Please take a look at the job description for more information.
Interviews to take place w/c 26th February 2024.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals. We following a hybrid working model with 2 or 3 days in the office a week.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all the latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer and a founding Member of the West of England Good Employment Charter.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.