The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Data Analyst, to join the Skills Bootcamp and Multiply team. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Supporting the Skills Bootcamp and Multiply Team by providing accurate reports from data submitted by providers.
- Developing the systems and processes to allow us to report complex information and data in a timely and accurate manner to various audiences.
- Ensuring you maintain confidentiality when handling data and information of residents.
- Completing regular reports and returns to the Department for Education, and attending meetings when required to support the monthly return process.
- Providing support to the Skills Bootcamp and Multiply team by producing reports and dashboards which monitor KPIs, and able to present these in their entirety or in summarised form as required.
Are you someone who can analyse data and information and use systems to produce reports, able to manipulate data which will feed into dashboards, is highly organised and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
This is a fixed term role until 31st March 2025.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals. We following a hybrid working model with 2 or 3 days in the office a week.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all the latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer and a founding Member of the West of England Good Employment Charter.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.