The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Data and Quality Officer for the Skills Bootcamp and Multiply Programmes to join the People Skills & Growth team. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Contributing to the successful management and administration of the West of England Mayoral Combined Authority’s funding for the Skills Bootcamps and Multiply programmes.
- Assisting the implementation of systems and procedures necessary for the effective co-ordination, management, and analysis of funding and Quality Assurance outcomes of the Skills Bootcamps and Multiply programmes.
- Undertaking analysis of data to underpin allocations and funding agreements, monitoring and evaluation of provider performance, and facilitate timely payments to funded providers.
- Having a willingness to learn how to undertake complex data analysis using software to include QGIS and Microsoft Power BI.
Are you someone who experienced in stakeholder communication, has a passion for quality assurance and data analysis in an education context and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. Please see the job description for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals. We following a hybrid working model with 2 or 3 days in the office a week.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all the latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer and a founding Member of the West of England Good Employment Charter.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.