The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint two Governance and Delivery Assurance Managers, to join the Grant Management and Assurance team. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Taking an active and strategic role in providing assurance related to the delivery of the Combined Authority investment programme including ensuring compliance with funding requirements, that projects are robust in terms of timely delivery and ensuring value for money.
- Overseeing Corporate risk management and working with management teams across the organisation to manage and monitor risk, constructively challenging where necessary.
- Providing Corporate delivery and quality assurance across the Combined Authority project portfolio through the oversight and monitoring of scheme progress, spend and the achievement of key deliverables.
- Leading the assurance and verification of the delivery of expected outputs and wider outcomes across the organisation’s grant funding portfolio including undertaking or commissioning reviews and inspections
Are you someone who has expert knowledge of assurance and risk management procedures and methodologies, with the ability to design and implement systems and procedures including appropriate controls and stage gates and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. Please the job description below for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.