The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Learning and Operational Development Partner to join the HR team. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Developing a range of strategic performance and development initiatives that support a high-performance culture
- Leading the roll out of development initiatives to enhance leadership skills and capabilities
- Planning and delivering methods of delivery of L&D interventions
- Develop, designing and implementing staff development programmes
- Supporting and overseeing the delivery of the HR strategy for all aspects relating to learning and development
Are you someone who has experience in organisational development & design, can lead of culture change initiatives, designed & delivered learning and development programmes, and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. You can read the full role profile here.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave (from the 1 April 2023)
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.