The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Programme Co-ordinator, to join the Chief Executive’s Office. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Providing programme-wide support to the operations of the Chief Executive’s and Mayor’s office, the briefings and approvals process for projects throughout their lifecycle at key meetings including both internal, regional and national meetings.
- Supporting key meetings of senior staff, making all necessary arrangements to ensure meetings run smoothly, ensuring papers and briefings are prepared and circulated in good time, taking minutes, following up on actions, and maintaining a forward plan of agenda items.
- Coordinating and supporting governance and reporting requirements of the risk management framework, business planning and performance management programme to ensure relevant governance and assurance requirements are met.
Are you someone who is highly organised, has strong communication skills and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. This is a part time role, 16 hours a week covering Thursday and Friday. Please the job description below for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.