The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Project Co-Ordinator Skills Bootcamp and Multiply, to join the People, Skills & Growth team. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Contributing and supporting, the development of West of England Mayoral Combined Authority’s approach to Skills Bootcamp and Multiply projects.
- Providing effective co-ordination to the project team’s Provider Management and Quality Assurance function.
- Providing support and co-ordination to the team’s Project Management functions to include project planning, risk identification.
- Ensuring that regular monitoring and reporting for management and governance purposes is co-ordinated efficiently with reports and information compiled and disseminated in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Co-ordinating and taking accurate meeting minutes as required.
Are you someone who is resourceful, highly organised and who has experience in project administration and co-ordination?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. Please see the job description for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26 days annual Leave (from the 1 April 2023)
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.