The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Project Manager, to join the South West Net Zero Hub team, supporting the Heart of the South West LEP area.
- Do you have expertise in the energy and wider Net Zero sector, and experience of managing projects?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment with a truly exciting remit?
- Do you want to be a force for change by applying your energy, skills, and expertise to driving the net zero agenda in the South West?
- Do you have experience of collaborating with others to solve complex challenges with organisations in the public sector?
- Do you have experience of working in or with public sector organisations making change on the ground for the communities of the South West?
If you answered yes to all or some of the above then we have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, tenacious, and solutions-based Net Zero professional to help develop local energy/net zero projects in the Heart of South West LEP region.
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with hiring manager David Lewis for an informal conversation about the role on 07590 187522 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the job description below for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.