The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Quality Manager, to join the Infrastructure team. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Working with the PMO to review and update the Combined Authority governance, processes and procedures as required to meet organisational needs
- Designing organisational quality standards, procedures and specifications
- Reviewing existing procedures to ensure they meet the current guidelines and legislation
- Ensure/drive the use of and compliance with organisational processes and procedures and governance
Are you someone who is proactive, independent, has extensive quality management experience and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. Please the job description below for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.