The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Regional Outreach Lead, to join the People and Skills team. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Leading on managing delivery partners and wider external stakeholders involved in the Mayoral Priority Skills Fund included but not limited to skills providers of all types, voluntary and community sector, employers, local authorities and sector specific organisations and networks.
- Developing strong working relationships with funded delivery partners ensuring they meet agreed skills outputs and outcomes and link with wider regional skills and employability services.
- Ensuring a strong evidence base of intelligence is gathered around gaps in skills provision across the region and this is translated to shaping funding rounds.
- Play a key role in increasing partnership working within the skills system, advocating Skills Connect as a key referral and progression tool to increase capacity of existing provision.
- Providing project management of the Mayoral Priority Skills Fund delivery partners ensuring high quality delivery, monitoring and reporting for funders.
Are you someone who has the skills to build strong working relationships with a variety of skills stakeholders, has strong people and project management skills and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. Please the job description below for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.