The West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Retrofit Project Manager, to join the South West Net Zero Hub -Retrofit team. Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Supporting the South West Net Zero Hub to deliver Retrofit Projects across the South West Region
- Developing great relationships with Local Authorities and Registered Housing Providers through collaboration
- Ensuring the timely management and reporting of Retrofit Projects
Are you someone who is an effective Retrofit Project Manager, who has strong collaboration and people skills and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. Please the job description below for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.