West of England Mayoral Combined Authority is seeking to appoint a Senior Project Manager, to join the Capital Delivery team, focussing on Bristol to Bath Strategic Corridor programme. This complex £100m+ programme looks to deliver multi-modal (bus and walking and cycling) interventions to improve journey times and to support a modal shift away from car usage.
Your key responsibilities in this role would be to ensure a focus on delivering the priorities of the Metro Mayor by:
- Developing, managing and influencing project schedules and cost plans.
- Ensuring risks, assumptions, dependencies, issues and opportunities are managed across the programme.
- Working with the supply chain to deliver efficient design solutions and construction plans.
- Identify key stakeholders and develop robust plans to ensure positive engagement with them.
Are you someone who has experience managing complex infrastructure projects, is passionate about sustainable transport and ultimately always focuses on delivery?
If this sounds like your next role, please click on the apply button below and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. Please see the job description below for more information.
About the Company
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 26/31 days annual Leave
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Reduced bus travel across the West of England
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals. We following a hybrid working model with 2 or 3 days in the office a week.
The West of England is an amazing part of the world to live and work. We have recently moved to a new bright and airy office, with all the latest technology, just 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or citizenship status. We are also proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer and a founding Member of the West of England Good Employment Charter.
Please contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process.